As a grassroots, community-based and driven organization, it’s often hard to see the many forces that influence LEAD Filipino behind the scenes.
Our voluntary Advisory Group is one of those positive influencers, and in their role as a collective, they work year-round to guide our initiatives, steward our resources, identify fundraising opportunities, and develop our programs, educational curriculum and overall organizational direction.
Every September, we convene our Advisory Group in a comprehensive update of our growing organization in the aspects of our fiscal health, programs and impact, and intended direction, and furthermore, we seek to gather their input and feedback on our progress, successes, challenges and other valuable lessons to be learned.
Thank you to our 2016-7 Advisory Group:
- Aurelia Bailey, City of San Jose
- Dr. Jen Briscoe, Chair of the Santa Clara County Commission on the Status of Women and Bill Wilson Center
- Razelle Buenavista, Asian American Recovery Services – A Program of HealthRight 360
- Tony Santa Ana, De Anza College
- Vern Caruz, Stipe Elementary School
We look forward to continuing to learn under each of your areas of expertise and personal experiences!