L.E.A.D. Filipino’s Public Forums and Speaker Events are presented to bridge rising and existing Filipin@ American leaders within the Silicon Valley community around critical issues. L.E.A.D. works to feature local professionals, entrepreneurs, artists, educators and many more to reflect the many voices and experiences which make us each unique. Our speaker programs generally run ~1.5 hours and allow plenty of time for thoughtful Q&A dialogue and audience engagement.
*Pictured above: In celebration of API Heritage Month, we hosted our “Eastside Entrepreneurs” Speaker Event with Filipin@ small business leaders from San Jose. They shared their stories of success, challenge, and lessons-learned.
A couple quotes from students who have attended L.E.A.D. Filipino speaker panels:
Did the event meet your expectations?
Stay tuned for future guest speakers from an array of fields, including:
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Culinary & Dining
- Government & Politics
- Healthcare & Health Administration
- Journalism & Broadcasting
- K-12 & Higher Education
- Legal, Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Music, Theater, Dance & Arts
- Nonprofit & Community Activism
- Radio, Television, Film & Media
- Real Estate & Property Investment/Management
- Science, Technology & Innovation
- Social Enterprise & Disruptive Technologies