BECOME A MENTOR TODAY
Are you a Filipin@ professional based in the San Jose/Silicon Valley Area? Are you looking for ways to provide mentorship and guidance to young Pin@ys in school and/or starting off in their careers?
If yes, we would love to connect with you.
- Spoken at our Awareness in Action Classes
- Presented at college campuses, addressing audiences of ~50+ Pin@y students
- Spoken in small-group settings at community based organizations, such as FYC
- Coordinated Workplace Shadow Days
- Provided Educational Workshops & Trainings for the community
Our L.E.A.D. Mentors Circle is a robust network of nearly ~50 (and growing) Filipin@ professionals who reside in the Silicon Valley area and reaffirm our “Leading Filipin@” movement. Our Mentors share a mutual interest in providing opportunities and facilitating successes for young Pin@ys in our community. As part of L.E.A.D. Filipino’s Mentors Circle, we work year-round to grow opportunities that are not only substantive and meaningful, but that also serve greater purposes for both our mentors and mentees.
Should you decide that you’d like to engage in our Mentors Circle, a member of our Organizing Team would work to craft a personalized Engagement Plan with you. Your own Engagement plan would fit to your schedule, interests, and professional areas of expertise.
For more information, please contact our Mentor Manager, Carina Orozco.